Welcome To NYBNA
NYBNA’s objectives are to:
1. Actively recruit more Black women and men into nursing.
2. Assist Black women and men in securing financial aid for nursing education.
3. Provide counseling and tutorial services for Black nursing students.
4. Promote cohesion and solidarity among Black nurses locally, nationally and internationally.
5. Be a networking resource for Black nurses and the community.
6. Be a catalyst for making the nursing profession more accountable to its Black members.
7. Actively support, the objectives of NBNA.